Login or Sign Up
Article 1. Acceptance
The Service may be used by individuals who have agreed to do the following:
(1) Accept the TOU
(2) Allow third parties to view the contributed code
(3) Allow third parties to duplicate and use the contributed code
(4) Allow UEI to use the contributed code in accordance with the MIT license
Article 2. Use
When an individual using the Service (the "User") uses the Service by performing any of the following acts, that person will be deemed to have used the Service after accepting the TOU.
(1) The act of contributing code through the Service
(2) The act of "pasting" after copying code, at the User's own risk, that is displayed through the Service
Article 3. User ID and password
１． To use the Service the User must register a user ID and password.
２. To use the Service the User must enter a user ID and password, and once UEI has verified that the user ID and password match, UEI will deem that the User who was registered as the person who holds such ID and password is using the Service.
３. The User shall strictly control his/her user ID and password and shall keep them from being known by third parties.
４. In the event that the User loses his/her user ID and/or password, UEI cannot reissue the User ID and password.
Article 4. Contributed code
The code contributed by the User must meet all of the following conditions:
(2) It must operate normally by loading a single HTML file into the web browser (latest version at the time of review) on a smartphone (iPhone or Android)
(3) It can be uploaded to the code.9leap.net server
Article 5. Prohibitions
1. The User's contributed code may not be used to create any of the following works:
(1) Works that infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of a third party or UEI
(2) Works that infringe on the asset, privacy, or likeness rights of a third party or UEI
(3) Works that harm the reputation or credit of a third party or UEI
(4) Works that are connected to criminal activity
(5) Works for the purpose of making a profit or some sort of solicitation
(6) Works that entice people to link or jump to other sites
(7) Works for using or transmitting images or text containing obscenity, child pornography, or child abuse
(8) Works that are either a pyramid scheme or that induce people into one
(9) Works for election campaigning, or the equivalent thereof, irrespective of whether it is campaign season
(10) Works encompassing political opinions or religious beliefs, including advertising a religion
(11) Works containing representations deemed to be unnecessarily emotional
(12) Works that violate the law or public policy (e.g. connected to prostitution, violence, or cruelty) or that harm or cause discomfort to a player, another user, or a third party
(13) Works that promote any of the foregoing items
(14) Works deemed by UEI to possibly correspond to the foregoing items
(15) Other words determined inappropriate by UEI
２. Contributed code corresponding to any of the foregoing items may be deleted at the discretion of UEI. The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that he/she will not be permitted to object or inquire in the event of such a deletion.
３. When using copyright-free images the User may use such images after himself/herself verifying the license with the provider of such free material. The game images related to the contributed code may be used for publicity purposes (including their display on websites, magazines, and other media) by the code 9leap operating offices.
Article 6. Upload reminders
1. The User should carefully examine whether the contributed code violates the TOU as UEI does not accept queries about contributed code.
2. Except for library source code and images for which the User does not own copyrights, intellectual property rights such as contributed code copyrights belong to the User who contributed the code. However the User hereby grants to UEI the right, without prior consent, to use, or the right to grant a sublicense to use, such contributed code, but only so far as it relates to operations related to the Service, free of charge either inside or outside of Japan (including, but not limited to, posting on various media, listing in books to e-books, exhibiting and publishing at various types of events, showing on the web, replicating, translating, adapting, enabling transmission, or publicly transmitting by UEI or a third party for the purpose of promoting the Service).
3. Uploads of contributed code are accepted only via the website's submission form.
4. UEI may postpone, discontinue, or suspend accepting uploads at our discretion and without advance notice.
Article 7. Disclaimers and indemnification
UEI assumes no liability if any of the following circumstances apply.
(1) Damages suffered by the User or a third party arising from the User's use of the Service
(2) Damages arising to the User from the acceptance, administration or operation of the contributed code.
(3) Damages from the loss of the User's information/data stored on the servers of the Service through the use of the Service
2. If the User has violated the TOU or UEI determines that the User may have violated the TOU, UEI will take necessary measures, which may include deleting the code. Under such circumstances, UEI assumes no liability for any resulting damages incurred by the User.
3. If the User causes UEI to suffer any damages, UEI may seek indemnification from the User.
Article 8. Revisions
1. UEI may revise the TOU from time to time and the revised TOU becomes effective at the time that it is posted on this website.
2. When the User makes use of the Service after a modification to the TOU has become effective, that User will be deemed to have accepted the modified TOU, and the modified agreement between the User and UEI will become effective.
3. The User may not plead ignorance or non-acceptance of the TOU.
Article 9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The TOU is governed by the laws of Japan and the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Effective July 2, 2012
Contact Form -
Account Settings -
© UEI Corporation
Language: English Switch to Japanese